Loemu is a free front end application that can be used for a variety of emulators. According to Loemu’s main homepage, it features;
- Game emulation with xmame, sdlmame, snes9x and zsnes is supported.
- Game browsing using dynamic list. This allows tracking in a parcial list generated with several categories.
- Fast game finding. Specific filtering tool speeds up the search.
- Game lists by played and favorite games.
- Localization support.
- Developed in PyGTK + Glade basis.
- Released under GNU General Public License
All of these features makes me feel like a little kid inside because I an an avid SNES fan.🙂
You can visit Loemu’s homepage here for more information and downloads.