Recent fixes in the latest release of Nvidia Display Drivers Include:
- Fixed a bug that caused the X driver to crash if the X.Org GLX extension module was loaded instead of NVIDIAs
- Fixed a problem causing the fan on some GPUs to always run at full speed.
- Improved the X drivers awareness of the current notebook docking status.
- Fixed a bug in the Linux/i2c algorithm driver implementation that prevented core transfer types from succeeding.
- Fixed brightness control on HP Compaq notebooks.
You can find the drivers over at Nvidia’s Unix Drivers Portal Page.